Friday, September 3, 2010

Lessons Learned

All the news of Rob's health finally hit me today, have had a VERY upset tummy :-( I know we will get through this together, but it's still so worrisome.....and I'm a worrier, I get it from my Grandma Briggs & my Mom :-) Makes me wonder what lesson HE wants us to learn from this besides quit eating crappy foods full ...of bad things...hmmm...I think that's it! What a wakeup call though.

It is now 11pm and I have taken a nice hot bubble bath, soaked for about an hour and a half, even dozed off for a bit, until my cat Mercedes was either lapping the water or sniffing my ear...scared me to death lol.  My tummy still hurts and is upset, feels like someone is kicking me in the gut repeatedly.  (No I'm not pregnant).  Rob suggested some sleepytime herbal tea, so am going to go make me a cup....here's hoping it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Rob & Heather, have been happily married for 8 years. Well the day before (August 23rd, 2010) Rob's 40th Birthday we got some scary news from the Dr, he felt that Rob is sensitive/allergic to grains and they were creating a constant inflammatory process in his body. So this is our journey to be Healthy while Living Grain Free! What exactly is a grain free diet? Click Here to see what a Grain Free Diet is All About

Favorite Substitutions

These are some of our favorite substitutions:
When we say we use Baking Powder we use a substitution
Baking Powder Substitution
Our Favorite Sugar Substitute: ZSweet Natural Sweetener
Replacement for regular flour